Course #5 Loving God With All Your Mind - Dr. J.P. Moreland - Mp3 Digital Download
Dr. JP Moreland
SESSIONS IN THIS COURSE - 7.5 Hours (Mp3 Digital Download)
- Conversion to Jesus and Being a Disciple: Personal Reflections
- Emergence of the Modern Secular Worldview
- Faith and Reason
- Evidence Against Scientific Naturalism and Evidence For God
- Postmodernism and Its Impact on Western Culture
- The Search for God: How Does One Select a Religion in a Rational Way?
- Hell: Fact or Fiction?
- Jesus Christ: The Only Way to God
- The Problem of Evil and God
The mind plays an important role in Christianity. Unfortunately, many of us leave our minds behind when it comes to our faith. In this course Love Your God with All Your Mind: For the New Generation, J.P. Moreland presents a logical case for the role of the mind in spiritual transformation. He challenges us to develop a Christian mind and to use our intellect to further God's kingdom through evangelism, apologetics, worship, and vocation.
To be a follower of Jesus is to express Christ likeness to others. Those who reflect that likeness should have the skills and savvy to live out their faith confidently and vibrantly amongst a skeptical world, all the while, being able to answer and rebut the most skeptical questions of our time. Loving God with All Your Mind: For the New Generation is about answering these fundamental questions.
In this up-to-date series, Dr. Moreland addresses such issues as: Anti-Intellectualism vs. the thinking Christian, Jesus the greatest intellectual in history, Atheism, Secular Humanism, Post-Modernism and their impact on Western and global culture.
In this course Love Your God with All Your Mind, J.P. Moreland presents a logical case for the role of the mind in spiritual transformation. He challenges us to develop a Christian mind and to use our intellect to further God's kingdom through evangelism, apologetics, worship, and vocation. The topics include:
• Conversion to Jesus and Being a Disciple: Personal Reflections
• Emergence of the Modern Secular Worldview
• Faith and Reason
• Evidence Against Scientific Naturalism and Evidence for God
• Postmodernism and its Impact on Western Culture
• The Search for God: How does One select Religion in a Rational Way
• Hell: Fact or Fiction
• Jesus Christ: The Only Way to God
• The Problem of Evil and God
PROF. J.P. MORELAND
J. P. Moreland is one of the leading evangelical thinkers of our day. He is distinguished professor of philosophy at Talbot School of Theology and director of Eidos Christian Center. With degrees in philosophy, theology, and chemistry, Dr. Moreland has taught theology and philosophy at several schools throughout the U.S. He has authored or coauthored many books, including Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview; Christianity and the Nature of Science; Scaling the Secular City; Does God Exist?; The Lost Virtue of Happiness; and Body and Soul.
He is coeditor of Jesus Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents the Historical Jesus. His work appears in publications such as Christianity Today, Faith and Philosophy, Philosophia Christi, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, and The American Philosophical Quarterly.
Dr. Moreland served with Campus Crusade for ten years, planted two Campus Crusade works, planted two churches, and has spoken on over 200 college campuses and in hundreds of churches.